What Is OnPage?
OnPage is the easiest way to get your web pages optimized so that you’re ready to rank and bring traffic to your site!
With OnPage, we will perform keyword research about your pages and provide expert recommendations for your title tags, meta descriptions, and other key elements with a full report.
Full Optimization Process
Each project includes the following:
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords to optimize for, including a competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more.
- Natural optimization for both users and search engines for each element of the page including title tags, meta-descriptions, h1s, images, and internal links.
- If you have WordPress, we can even make these changes if you provide the login credentials.
After we’re finished, we’ll provide a full OnPage report!
Important Note About Homepage SEO Optimization
A common mistake we see is trying to optimize your homepage to rank for all your keywords.
This is not recommended because:
1. You should have individual pages that describe your services
2. It’s difficult to rank 1 page for all your keywords
3. Your homepage may compete with other pages on your site and rankings will suffer
Instead, you’ll want to create specific pages about each service or product that you offer which will give you the greatest chance of ranking and conversions.
If you’d like help creating and optimizing individual pages for each product or service that you offer, get in touch with us today!